Frequently asked questions on transport in Tirol.
1. Public transport. Which rules apply?
An FFP2 face mask must be worn on public transport, in customer-service areas and in enclosed spaces.
2. Where can I find current timetables and further information?
The latest timetables and information on public transport in Tirol can be found here:
3. Taxis. What do I need to know?
An FFP2 mask must be worn when using taxis and taxi-like services, as well as when waiting at enclosed taxi collection points.
4. Which rules apply on travel coaches?
FFP2 face masks are compulsory on travel coaches.
5. Can I rent a car?
Yes. There are currently additional measures in place to make renting a vehicle as safe as possible:
- Vehicles are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before being handed over to the customer.
- Reservations can be booked and managed online with almost all companies.
- Social distancing is observed during the handover of the vehicle.