Important! Tirol's hospitality locations, accommodation providers and leisure attractions are open, with certain rules and restrictions in place. Thanks to the improving Coronavirus situation it is now significantly easier to travel to and from Austria. Please check this site regularly for the latest information.
1. What are the rules on public transport?
All buses, trains and trams are currently running according to schedule.The following rules apply to all public transport (including ski buses):
- An FFP2 face mask must be worn on public transport and at all platforms, railway stations, bus stops and tram stops.
- The rule on social distancing (2 metres) does not have to be obeyed if it is physically impossible to maintain this distance due to the large number of people travelling and when getting on and getting off.
- Do not use public transport if you feel unwell.
- Maintain a safe distance of at least 2 metres to other passengers. This rule does not have to be obeyed if it is physically impossible to maintain this distance due to the large number of people travelling and when getting on and getting off.
- Wherever possible, purchase tickets online or from ticket machines.
2. Where can I find current timetables and further information?
3. Which rules apply in taxis?
- Taxis can transport a maximum of two people per row of seats (including the driver) when being used by groups of people who do not live in the same household.
- This also applies to shuttle services and aircraft not considered to be mass transport.
- A mask must also be worn.
- When using a taxi, we recommend sitting as far away as possible from the driver (i.e. on the rear right seat) and to refrain from using the passenger seat.
- If possible, pay for your taxi online or using contactless card payment to reduce physical contact to a minimum.
4. Can I hire a vehicle?
Here you will find about current measures in place that make renting a vehicle as easy and safe as possible:
- Vehicles are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before delivery to the customer.
- Reservations can be booked and managed online at almost all companies.
- Safety precautions and rules on social distancing are observed and contact is kept to a minimum when handing over the vehicle to the customer.