FAQs Getting around
1. What are the rules on public transport?
- All buses, trains and trams are currently running according to schedule.The following rules apply to all public transport (including ski buses):
- A face mask must be worn on public transport.
2. Where can I find current timetables and further information?
3. Which rules apply in taxis?
In taxis a face mask must be worn.
4. Can I hire a vehicle?
Here you will find about current measures in place that make renting a vehicle as easy and safe as possible:
- Vehicles are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before delivery to the customer.
- Reservations can be booked and managed online at almost all companies.
- Safety precautions and rules on social distancing are observed and contact is kept to a minimum when handing over the vehicle to the customer.