Frequently asked questions on transport in Tirol.
1. Public transport. Which rules apply?
An FFP2 face mask must be worn on public transport, in customer-service areas and in enclosed spaces.
2. Where can I find current timetables and further information?
The latest timetables and information on public transport in Tirol can be found here:
3. Taxis. What do I need to know?
An FFP2 mask must be worn when using taxis and taxi-like services, as well as when waiting at enclosed taxi collection points.
4. Which rules apply on travel coaches?
Passengers on travel coaches must comply with the 2G Rule (vaccinated or recovered).
5. Can I rent a car?
Yes. There are currently additional measures in place to make renting a vehicle as safe as possible:
- Vehicles are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before being handed over to the customer.
- Reservations can be booked and managed online with almost all companies.
- Social distancing is observed during the handover of the vehicle.